A separate BDS facility, provided by the EU and implemented by IFAD, is
available for Yield Fund’s investees to help them towards successful business growth and expansion. While access to capital is a necessary condition for business growth and expansion, it is not by itself sufficient. Entrepreneurs also need access to high quality Business Development & Management Support, particularly in the areas of improving business administration (policies, procedures, internal controls) and financial management systems. Business Development Support is essential for business growth, and hence for building successful businesses.
This Technical Assistance support directly benefits organizations through marked business performance improvement in the short, medium and long term.
Business Development & Management Support areas include:
- Finance and cost management;
- Administration and operations;
- Human Resource Management;
- Sales & Marketing;
- Corporate Governance;
- Best Practices;
- Accounting and Book keeping;
- Weather forecasting and insurance; and
- Specialized Agricultural fields such as agronomy.
Support Request Guidelines:
- Submission of a detailed proposal outlining your need requirements of the enterprise, and the respective financial cost in each area.
- The Technical Assistance support shall be financed through a cost sharing arrangement between the respective investee companies and PCP Uganda.
Our Technical Support team consists of highly qualified SME based consultants from the East African region.
Tel: +256 393 264983/4